At Planting Seeds Counseling and Coaching in Frisco, Texas we offer the following Counseling Services:
- Play therapy
A developmentally-appropriate approach for young children utilizing their language of play
- Family therapy
Assisting families who struggle to peacefully co-exist
- Counselor Supervision
- Couples Counseling and Coaching
Assisting couples in learning to more effectively communicate, survive a loss or major transition and develop a deeper connection with each other
- Parent consultation
Sessions with parents only to address concerns and discuss new tools to better equip them in their daily lives in an effort to strengthen the parent-child relationship
- Individual adult therapy
A place to safely process struggles
- Parent Coaching
- Professional consultation
Working with other professionals who are a part of the child’s life
Observing and/or consulting with staff in the school setting in an effort to assist the child in all environments
- Psychological/Psychoeducational Assessment
- Group therapy
- Caregiver Support – an adult support group for those providing care for loved ones suffering from a terminal or chronic illness. Please contact Jennifer Bradt at firstname.lastname@example.org
- TLC – an 8 week support group for adults wrestling with depression. This group is wellness focused and encourages Therapeutic Lifestyle Change. Please contact Jennifer Bradt at email@example.com
- Circle of F.R.I.E.N.D.S. – a girls-only small group for young ladies ages 8-14 designed to promote a positive self-image, healthy friendships, conflict resolution and communication, emotional strength and stress management. Groups are forming now and are held on Tuesday evenings. Please email Courtney Dillon at firstname.lastname@example.org to register and to schedule the required 30 minute parent consultation.
- Gardening Series of workshops/brown bags–2 hours in length
- Superwoman Syndrome – a workshop for women who are trying to “do it all”. Please contact Jennifer Bradt at email@example.com
- Love Yourself – a workshop for adolescent girls who are healing from depression, anxiety and life changes.
- Engaged – a workshop for couples who are preparing to tie the knot that want to be proactive in developing healthy communication and conflict resolution tools.
- Protecting the Gift – workshop for couples wishing to explore a healthier relationship with their sexuality. Please email Tami at Tami@plantingseedscc.com to register or to get additional information.
- Coaching options include Lunch and Learn sessions where you bring coaching into your environment and empower your staff/community as they learn to increase their awareness and energy to discover and move towards their ideal image. Sessions last 60 minutes. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org Topics include:
- Understand your SOM (Standard Operating Mode): How to be present and increase your productivity and happiness regardless of the task.
- Energy Leadership: Creating an awareness around iPEC’s 7 levels of energy and where you “show” up in life and relationships that might be inhibiting you as a leader.
- Your Success Formula: What works for you to create the success you are looking for in life and in relationships.
- Disciplines for Success: This is a lunch and learn series of 10 sessions introducing iPEC’s 10 COR.E Disciplines of high potential and performance.
Interns sessions are billed at $75/session
Please call us if you have any questions about available Frisco Counseling Services at PSCC.